Let's begin with the most well-known.
JS for Web3
For example, you might be able to hear where your friend is in an online game like World of Warcraft even if they aren't in the same room. In the future, you may be able to use your voice to control online apps and create more immersive and engaging user experiences.
Designing a user interface that is interactive...
will be more crucial than ever before. Here are two small examples:
Animations for the Web
Another wonderful approach to build interesting user experiences is to employ CSS animations. They let you customize the animation effects on HTML components' speed, direction, and sequence. Simple hover effects or more complicated interactions can be created using this method. An animation, for example, could be used to create a menu slide.
instead of popping up from the side of the screen
See the Pen
neon hexagon-forming particles by Matei Copot (@towc)
What should you expect from Web3?
In today's digital world, being competitive is essential. Web 3.0 will have an impact on web design in the following ways:
- Web design will become more efficient and user-friendly.
- With HTML, CSS, and JS, you can create more engaging user experiences.
- WebGL or canvas technology are used to create rich graphics.
- Voice control, such as Amazon Echo, is becoming more popular.
- Sites could become more responsive and less reliant on plugins to work properly.
- Instead of Flash or Silverlight, better websites use HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Fewer plugins are used in online games, which can contribute to better overall user experiences.
- Websites will most likely begin to simplify their layout with fewer graphics in order to look beautiful on any device/platform without requiring a lot of processing power (iPhones, Androids etc.)